I used this workflow to create the time-lapse below:
1. Enabled FTP schedule from 06:30 to 19:00 in DCS-930L camera web interface. One image per 2 minutes.
2. Import to Lightroom: auto adjustment + highlights -100 + sharpness +40
3. Export from Lightroom
4. Import image sequence to VirtualDub. Change framerate to 25 and add MSU deflicker and motion blur filters
5. Export full uncompressed avi from VirtualDub
6. Import into Sony Movie Studio and finally export finished video
Today I have published my latest time-lapse project called Bergen In Motion. After nearly two years of collecting material from various parts in Bergen I finally had enough material to produce the following video: